The People Behind Anchored Fine Art & Photography
We aren’t just photographers. We’re artists at work. Lindsey is a fine artist that works in acrylics as well as a talented wedding photographer. She shines the brightest when she is in the process of creating original fine artwork from your wedding photos. Buck is her husband, photographer and the tech genius that makes Anchored run smoothly from the ground up. Read more about Buck+Lindsey further down this page!
Why fine art and photography?
We believe that fine art is what makes Anchored so special. Original fine art is so important in our digital culture. Here at Anchored Fine Art and Photography you will have the ability to take an image and let us turn it into priceless artwork for your family; artwork that can be passed on for generations. We create pieces of art that you can display in your home for all of your friends and family to see and marvel at. Your wedding day is so special, but, it’s just the beginning of the life you will share together. This is why we believe in capturing your wedding day and preserving it through fine art. Our slogan captures this so well and you will see it woven throughout our web pages….
Your Moment. Your Masterpiece.
We are Lindsey and Buck Hogan.
We were born and raised in the Thomasville and Ochlocknee, Georgia areas and still call this area home. We love wedding photography and fine art and are so thrilled we get to provide these services to our clients. Art is our passion and we desire to bring our passion to life for other people. Anchored Fine Art and Photography is one of the ways that we are doing just that.
We’ve been married for 5 years and in that time have adopted 2 cats and a dog. They keep us constantly entertained. I (Lindsey) have been a part time photographer and painter for 6 years and have recently gone totally full time! While I thrive on the artistic aspect of life Buck thrives on the technical. He likes to know how things work and has an aptitude for learning and explaining. He started to get excited about photography when he realized just how technical it actually is! He knows all about the most recent camera equipment and can tell you just about anything related to photography.
Lindsey’s favorite things:
- Books! I read constantly. Some of my favorite authors are C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolkien, Patrick Rothfuss, Lois Lowry, Lauren Oliver, Frank Peretti, Ted Dekker, Orson Scott Card and Bill Johnson (just to name a few) 😀
- Seeing my imagination come to life through painting
- Photographing people+places
- Grassroots Coffee (any coffee really but I’m biased)
- Sweetgrass Dairy Cheese Shop pimento cheese burgers (if you don’t know what I’m talking about, PLEASE ask)
- The sound of the ocean (not so much the sand)
- Sunlight streaming through the trees during golden hour
- Animals big and small
- My husband, Buck (he’s the greatest)
- Jesus (He loves me)
Buck’s favorite things:
- It goes with out saying but Photography.
- Good food.
- Good coffee.
- College Football (Go Dawgs!)
- Cars – New, Classic, Import or Domestic. (I myself have a WRX Impreza Wagon)
- Music (everything from Worship to Rap to Metal).